DENTAL HYGIENE POSITION:
The primary duties of this role are:
- Provider of dental hygiene treatment and maintenance
- Build value for case acceptance of ideal dental care irrespective of what is covered by insurance
This is a full-time 30-32 hours/week position. Workdays are Monday – Thursday. Administrative coverage on select Fridays and pre-scheduled weeks the office is closed.
WHO WE ARE:
We here at Design In Dentistry are a group of talented and dedicated professionals who truly enjoy serving the needs of our extended dental family. It is our purpose to accurately identify their immediate and long-term goals in a friendly, caring and genuinely sincere manner. With all of our talent, we will passionately commit to serve those that share our vision and uncompromisingly value what we do!
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Identifying patients’ long-term goals and exceeding their expectations
- Elimination of traditional job duties list to create a true team environment
- Investment in clinical and operational education to optimize practice success
- Consistent work attendance and desire to give more than is expected
- We always give 100% to our practice, team members and patients
- Desire to help others, team members and patients, attain their goals
- Thinking outside the box seeing each challenge as an opportunity to contribute a solution
- Personal Responsibility – Knowing that we are responsible for ourselves and to others
IF YOU FIND FULFILLMENT IN:
- Building relationships with your patients as you do with the best of your friends
- Being a stickler for detail
- Setting and reaching goals that stretch you
- Helping others get what they want
- Following high standards and working with others that do as well
- Being held accountable for your actions which better the team and achieve team’s goals
- Mastering clinical and operational technology and protocol
- Creating and following systems that improve office efficiency
- Being a problem solver
- Seminars, workshops and meetings focused on learning and improvement
- Previous Dental Experience (Five years minimum)
- Local anesthesia permit and proficiency in administration thereof
- Time management to keep up with workflow and your own instruments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Eaglesoft
- Sense of urgency – Things can’t happen tomorrow
- Quick learner with the ability to make quick and sound decisions
- Experience working with professional clientele
- Ability to see all patients without any preconceptions as to what they might want or be able to afford
- A desire to contribute and enhance the growth and mission of Design In Dentistry
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves mentality” and a “do-whatever-it-takes attitude”
- Finds a way to have a positive attitude, even in difficult situations
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
We don’t need your resume yet. Please do not send it and please do not call. For now – just email answers to the following questions to email@example.com.
- What do you find most appealing about this position?
- What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to the position?
- How can I support you? What do you need from me to be successful?
- How does this position fit into your lifestyle & career goals?