Dentist, Avon IN
Svoma Design in Dentistry
Avon IN Dentist Gregg Svoma, DDS, practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. Dr. Svoma can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile.
Our office is located at 7130 East CR 150 South, Avon, IN.
Call Avon Office Phone Number 317-837-8900 with any questions or to make an appointment with Dr. Svoma.
In-house Implant Seminars
Missing a tooth? Dentures loose? Come to our free seminar and learn how we could help you solve these issues.”
General & Cosmetic Dentistry Avon
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Dr. Svoma can give you the smile you want using:
Dental Implants Avon
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Avon, IN at Avon Office Phone Number 317-837-8900.
- Heard of selfies? Dramatically enhance yours. Dr. Svoma can create a smile that reflects the real (beautiful) you.
- Warmly experience a doctor, and dental team, who will genuinely and intently listen to your dental goals, both short and long term. There is nothing like having a doctor who truly listens to you.
- Design in Dentistry is a beautiful facility where you will feel at-home and genuinely comfortable.
- Dr. Svoma is exceptionally kind and friendly; he might even make you laugh from time-to-time.
- …and yes, Dr. Svoma is fully aware that an hour before your appointment will be the best brushing you have done in six months.